ThePRSMGroup understands that the entertainment industry is looking for new and innovative ways to market their product, whether it is a site, film, talent, product or service.
Our forte is in social media – how to use the web, viral marketing and the new media options available in order to increase your brand, and ultimately, the capacity to increase your revenue stream through increasing your brand presence. We understand that “interruption marketing” doesn’t work. Let us help you navigate the social media marketplace so that the time and energy you are spending in those areas are reaping the rewards you are looking for. We assist with product placement as well.
And yes, we handle the adult industry as well.
Consultations are custom-designed to fit not only your budget, but your time:
- Consultations: We can provide “thinktank” services as well as general information and research services to save you the time and headache involved in figuring out what direction you should take with your business. For new business owners, this initial consultation is a highly integral part of establishing your overall business strategy. After the initial consultation, “tuneup” consultations are available along the way. This can be performed either over the phone, Skype, IM or in-person, and last up to 2 hours. Cost: $250.00
- Hourly phone coaching: Need to learn how to navigate social media? Have ideas, but have no marketing background and need to bounce them off of someone with more experience? We can not only walk you through each social media option and help you create your own marketing strategy, but we can tell you how to maximize each network’s potential. If you have the time to execute your own strategy, then this is educational as well as economical. (1 Hr minimum, must include initial consultation) Cost: $100/hr
- Social media audit / coaching: Already have a social media person in-house, or have allocated a person in-house to do your social media, but aren’t getting results? We can perform a social media audit to see what’s working and what’s not. Coaching sessions are also available for companies that would prefer to use their own personnel, but want someone with social media marketing experience to coach their staff. Cost: $250/audit, $100/hr coaching
- Community management: This option is great for the webmaster as well as talent who just does not have the time to devote to their social media marketing plan. We will customize your strategy and implement it for you, tweaking the process on a regular basis. We suggest strategy meetings once a week so that we can work together to create an ongoing social media presence that works best for you, as well as keep us updated on your plans so that we can effectively market for you. (3 week minimum, must include initial consultation) Cost: $250/wk
- Marketing Campaigns: Perhaps you are trying to implement a marketing campaign with a goal in mind – such as before award shows and conventions, or the launch of a new product. We will customize your strategy and implement it for you, tweaking the process on a regular basis. Regular meetings are scheduled on an as-needed basis, and press releases are included in this plan. (3 month minimum, must include initial consultation) Cost: $1000/month
- Press Release Writing and Distribution: Press releases are a necessary part of your marketing plan. Making sure that producers, distributors, buyers and fans are aware of your new developments through public announcements guarantee that your brand recognition is increased, as well as help with organic SEO. We provide press release writing services as well as distribution to adult and mainstream media. (No initial consultation required) Cost: $100/press release
- Additional services:
- We can create custom blogs, Twitter backgrounds and set up social media profiles for a nominal fee.
- Several of our clients ask us to manage their accounts while they are away on work, vacation, or the holidays – or just have a busy week, such as during principal photography. Please just ask – you’ll find we are not only economical, but fast, and very hands-on. Cost: TBD
NOTE #1: Please keep in mind that we are NOT agents. We are not licensed as such. We only offer a support system in getting you started, so that you have someone at your side, like a big brother or sister. Our hope is that you’ll be more educated and savvy in regards to this industry.
NOTE#2: We are also NOT publicists. We do create and distribute professional press releases and kits, but we do not arrange interviews, appearances or booth procurement at conventions. What we offer is press release creation and distribution as part of your marketing campaign, but we refer all interview requests, etc directly to you, unless you would request otherwise. If you are interested in working with a publicist in addition to our marketing services, please let us know – we are more than happy to refer you to one, as either a collaborative effort or as a separate hire.
NOTE#3: A lot of the general information that you might need in order to get started is actually contained in this blog. “The Model” category above may contain enough information to get you started without needing our services. Please, peruse the blog (start from the back and work forward…) before contacting us – that’s why we have this blog!
Payments can be easily made via PayPal and credit cards.
PayPal invoices will include a 4% PayPal fee.
For corporate clients and longer contracts, we can set up a recurring invoice system.
Speaking Engagements, Appearances, and Interviews
Please contact us at Kelly@ThePRSMGroup.com.